Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Captain Formidable! (A film by Mark Clark)

Since I was a kid I have always made movies. I also have written multiple scripts (including a sequel to Titanic!). My best friend and I would shoot movies of all kinds of different stories and then spend hours in his editing suite editing them. He went on to live in Hollywood and now works on TV shows and with MTV, I on the other hand ended up in BC as a Pastor).

This year I took on a film project for our church. It was supposed to be a kind of training video for a mission trip (to an island in BC called Saltspring), but I shot it in the form of an epic movie.

I loved directing, editing and even having a cameo in this movie and I am thankful to all those who spent time being involved in this project especially Chris Finch, Britney Broadhead, Jordan Scott and Paul Johnson.

This is the link: Captain Formidable movie

Enjoy!

1 comment:

Brian said...

One of the most epic films of our generation.